Timber or bamboo flooring? : Choose the right flooring in the Melbourne
People are confused to install the flooring what they have to install for the good cause. The floor covering is important for the house whether you acquire the bamboo flooring Melbourne or timber floor Melbourne service. The recommendation to get the proper flooring in the areas such as laundries and washrooms as the flooring have to have the moisture tolerance and other factors.
To choose the flooring is also dependent on the budget at all, and also on the overall feel of the flooring. Whether you are considering the bamboo, timber or hardwood flooring, everything has the pros and cons. Everything looks perfect, compelling and easy to maintain.
The timber is also good for the sealing of the flooring and makes the floor look brand new. To seal the flooring is a more cost-effective approach than the change whole flooring.
The difference of the Bamboo flooring Melbourne and engineered timber flooring Melbourne service:
The hardwood flooring Melbourne service is different but the timber flooring and engineered timber flooring serves the same function. But there is a big difference between them. The bamboo is grace and the timber is the timber wood. These two are versatile to perform the function.
They both have the pros and cons.
1. Pros of the Bamboo flooring Melbourne service
- The bamboo flooring is the cost-effective than the timber
- Timber flooring is clean and easy to maintain
- Bamboo does not trap the dirt and many other allergens and it will be helpful to asthma patients.
- Serves the purpose as a plywood, wood and concrete.
- It is environment-friendly.
2. Cons of the Bamboo flooring Melbourne service
- It is thinner than the solid wood so doesn’t have the main benefit that timber have.
- The thermal benefits. For that, you have to acquire the engineered timber flooring melbourne service.
- Bamboo cannot be resealed or sanded back. The bamboo flooring can be scratch from other activities.
- There are many bamboo flooring Melbourne services that they provide the poor quality bamboo, so it doesn’t hold the strength and durability.
- Sometimes it will happen that, the bamboo is hard to shape, so get the flooring dimensionally unstable and if the temperature changes the shape will be changed.
3. Pros of the engineered timber flooring service
- Timber has the natural insulation and warmth.
- Timber has the wide range of the variety as in the colour, species and many others.
- Can be re-sanded and sealed again and again.
- Easy to clean and low-maintenance.
- It is also hypo-allergenic.
4. Cons of the engineered timber flooring service
- More expensive than bamboo.
- If extreme temperature, humidity and moisture are applied the timber flooring get problems.
Either you choose bamboo or timber, there are many other flooring services available, those are hardwood flooring Melbourne service and other hard and strong flooring. You can avail them in Australia.
Article Source: Comparison of the flooring services in the Melbourne